An XXL show
In a friendly atmosphere, activities are never ending and overlapping for little and big; men and women; automobile enthusiasts should they be knowledgeable or novices...
From Friday to Sunday, the small and large Le Mans Classic circuits are full of ideas for those who want to make the most of their visit. Three non-stop days are long enough to cover all the possibilities on offer during this tribute to Lady Automobile.
Definitely not to be missed!
On the track
A non stop intensive ambience guaranteed with:
- The 24-hour competition from Saturday, 4pm to Sunday, 4pm,
- The various club, manufacturer and Little Big Mans parades,
- The track laps aboard a vintage bus, Saturday at around 1pm (to be booked).
In the Paddocks
Where the race cars lead a different life from that on the track, without forgetting the Little Big Mans paddock for drivers from 7 to 12 years old. Be careful, to be admitted entrance inside the paddocks, there is a dress code to be respected!
In the Club Enclosures
180 hectares to tell, through some 8000 cars, the automobile story.
In the village
- The exhibitors: boutiques and stands,
- The exhibitions: Le Mans Heritage Club, Supercar SuperSpace & the manufacturers displays,
- The various activities: parades, processions, restaurants, music…
- The mini train and the vintage buses available for a visit of the circuit,
- The helicopter flight over the track.