Be a racing driver – the ultimate dream! Many are called but few are chosen. Le Mans Classic enables you to make this dream come true with, as a bonus, the big Le Mans 24-Hours circuit as your playing field with Tertre Rouge, the Mulsanne straight, Arnage etc.
To become part of the legend you must enter a model that has taken part in the Le Mans 24 Hours between 1923 and 1981. Priority is given to cars that have actually raced in the event during this era. The 500 cars are divided up into six grids to ensure matching groups in terms of performance and historic pertinence. Each grid takes part in three races (including one at night-time). In homage to the glorious past of the race a herringbone start is given for grids 1-2-3-4 and a flying start for the others.
In addition to the above there will be 45 minutes races on Saturday morning for Group C Racing (sports prototypes from 1982 to 1993) and Endurance Racing Legends (GTs and sports prototypes from 1994 to 2010). Two other manufacturer races and Little Big Mans parade will complete the track’s timetable.
The price of a one-car entry for two people is 6 800 € (reduced to 6 200 € up till 13th December 2019). The same owner can enter an additional car for the race with at least one driver common to both at a preferential tariff of 5 800 €. This tariff gives the right to the same facilities as for the first car.
- Two general enclosure entrant passes including paddock and grandstand pass
- Three general enclosure tickets including the paddock pass
- Food for two people in the Drivers’ Club (from Friday midday until the end of the meeting)
- The opening dinner on Thursday evening for two people
- Two spaces in the Le Houx* car park inside the circuit
* Only historic cars have access (limited) to the interior of the Bugatti circuit.