Originally scheduled for 2-5 July 2020, Le Mans Classic will be held on 1-4 July 2021. All tickets remain valid. Fans who have already bought tickets can use them on 1-4 July 2021 (no exchange required). Please find hereafter the refund process to make your credit note claim at the latest on Novembre 30th 2020.
YOU BOUGHT YOUR TICKETS THROUGH THE OFFICIAL ACO – LE MANS SALES CHANNEL
(ticket.lemans.org, Ticketing Office, French local ACO shops)
- You are holding your hard printed tickets: please fill in the form for the claim and send us your original hard printed tickets (keep a copy) with the credit note claim form at the latest on November 30th 2020.
- You booked hard printed tickets but are not yet holding them: please fill in the form for the credit note claim at the latest on November 30th 2020.
- You booked choosing the eticket option: please fill in the form for the credit note claim at the latest on November 30th 2020.
YOU BOUGHT YOUR TICKETS THROUGH AN OFFICIAL AGENCY OR APPROVED DEALER AGENCY
- Please refer to the agency and follow their process.
YOU BOUGHT YOUR TICKETS THROUGH THE LE MANS TOURISM OFFICE
- Please refer to the Tourism Office and follow their process.
The Automobile Club de l’Ouest specify the credit note claim request is limited solely to the tickets price, excluding all potential sending cost or any other extra costs (such as transportation, accommodation…). No processing fee will be retained.
If you have already made your claim, we cannot stop it and invite you to make a new booking. Please open only one request per booking.
For any question regarding the process, please write to the following email indicating your order number and race: firstname.lastname@example.org